Monday, January 11, 2010

It begins!

I've started this blog as an easily updatable source of information for all my friends and family who want to see how I progress through this new (and entirely terrifying) venture in my life. I will load pictures and stories at least once a week, although, seeing as I have no friends here (yet, I hope) it is more likely that I will be updating two or three+ times a week.

Bookmark me! This way I don't have to send out mass emails and risk forgetting someone every time. Post comments if you like, I'd love to hear from you guys along the way.

Don't forget, I have a sweet new couch and an 8 foot bean bag and a pretty darn big apartment if anyone ever wants to come spend a night or two in Springfield.

Thanks again for all the support, it was almost overwhelming and definitely appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment