Friday, February 12, 2010

Life is stressful...

Well I am officially poor. It happened sooner than I had expected, but I am in no way surprised. Good thing is, I am still very happy with my decision to move here and do this. Maybe its because I had a good night's sleep last night or I am just having a happy morning, but I feel far less stressed today than I have been feeling.

Commerce Bank tried to charge me overdraft fees to the tune of $50-$100 when they took three days to process my electronic transfers, but I spoke with them and that money is back in my pocket... thank God.

I quit the gym I had joined, a little bit of drama there, but its all good.

T-Mobile charged me for an extra month of service, not sure why, but that is straightening out.

All in all, I'm doing well... need to clean my apartment though... and fold my clothes....

No comments:

Post a Comment