Monday, June 21, 2010

Iiiii'm Baaaaack!

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted in a while. I have not forgotten about my little blog, nor have I been intentionally depriving all of you the exciting adventures that are my life. Quite the opposite... there has simply been nothing good happening.

A month or so ago a guy was hired to work with me. Because this is a PG blog, I will just say that he was a terrible person and a drug addict.

He only lasted this long because my bosses were trying to see the good in him. He had a terrible past and said he was trying to make right by moving to Springfield and starting over. He did a terrible job of starting over, and this morning he was finally fired.

He made my life awful for a while. I went from having the BEST job in the world to dreading going to work every day. I was stressed out and it stunk.

But now he is gone. My heart is again light and carefree and the black cloud of dark mojo that had been hanging over the shop since he arrived has lifted.

For anyone who is interested, here's a photo:


One of the co-owners of Sacred Art, the shop I am at now, is on the left. He is cool. Creeperface is on the right. He is not cool...

In fact, this may be a better picture:


More updates tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment